The Sims 4
THE SIMS 4 Announced for 2014
Sul Sul! Maxis and Electronic Arts today announced that The Sims™ 4 is currently in development at The Sims Studio for release on PC and Mac in 2014. The Sims 4 celebrates the heart and soul of the Sims themselves, giving players a deeper connection with the most expressive, surprising and charming Sims ever in this single-player offline experience. The Sims 4 encourages players to personalize their world with new and intuitive tools while offering them the ability to effortlessly share their creativity with friends and fans.
The Sims franchise is fueled by the passion and creativity of its millions of fans around the world. Their continued devotion to the franchise ignites the fire of creativity of the team at The Sims Studio, driving them to continually improve and innovate on one of the world’s most popular simulation games that has sold more than 150 million copies worldwide.
As a thank you for the support of the more than 30 million fans that share and discuss stories about The Sims across global social networks, a special VIP briefing was held this morning where several of the world’s top fans were amongst the first to hear the news about The Sims 4. This select group was the first in the world to hear from the creative team for The Sims 4, and they will receive special access to the development team as the game progresses.
The Sims 4 is not yet rated by the ESRB. To stay up to date with the latest information please visit www.thesims.com/thesims4.
- New Sims with Big Personalities – The heart of the franchise, the Sims themselves, are smarter, more relatable and emotionally aware beings whose every action is affected by what they’re thinking and how they’re feeling. These smarter Sims have traits, skills and aspirations that have a direct effect on their behavior. Their brand new personalities let you tell touching, funny and weirder stories.
- Powerful Creative Tools – Create A Sim and Build Mode are more powerful, intuitive and fun than ever before. You have the control to sculpt Sims with tactile precision. Effortlessly construct the home of your dreams with the all new, room-based Build Mode.
- Vibrant Neighborhoods – Experience new gameplay opportunities brought to life by the settings within vibrant neighborhoods. Choose among beautiful and diverse lots for your Sims to build their homes and explore activities. Expand your social circle and interact with other Sims in the neighborhood and hang out in community parks and venues.
- Share Your Creations – In the all-new integrated Gallery it’s easier than ever to share creations with the world. With just a few clicks The Sims 4’s wealth of community generated content can be brought directly into the game.
- Rich Rewards – Earn new objects, outfits, and traits by completing events, discovering collectables and unlocking achievements.
- Luxury Party
- Perfect Patio
- Cool Kitchen
- Movie Hangout
- Romantic Garden
- Kids Room
- Vintage Glamour
- Bowling Night
- Laundry Day
- My First Pet